✨ BOP Playground ✨

The Playground opens in early 2021

Wanna be notified?
Enter your deets below, and I’ll holler when it opens!

What’s this about?

Given HSP & Intuitive’s comprise of about 20% of the population, it stands to reason that the predominant recommendations, shoulds and supposed ‘rules’ of the online business building space, are best suited for the other fab 80%.

In other words, their way cannot be our way… it simply will not work for us!

So what’s a
Magical Misfit to do?

head on over to the..

✨ BOP Playground ✨

THE PLACE
for HSP & Intuitive Women building online businesses in full honoring of their Magical Misfit Ways!

Those who feel things deeply
and see things differently.

The Dreamers. The Healers. The Creatives.

The Playground opens early 2021

Enter your deets below, and I’ll holler when it opens!

As a Soulful & Strategic Biz Alignment Mentor, it is my mission, my honor (and my geek) to help you wade through the ‘supposed shoulds’ of the online biz building space to define what building Your Biz YOUR WAY means to YOU and to go about building THAT!

 

I cannot WAIT to see you in the Playground!

xo,

Hélène Scott

Biz & Brand Alignment Mentor 
helping HSP & Intuitive Women Biz Builders (the dreamers, the healers, the creatives) navigate & thrive in the loud world of online business building in complete honoring of their magical ways.

Also… 

Intuitive. Optimist. Creative. Mom. HSP. INFJ. Lover of Poofy Clouds, Big Trees, 
Stinky Cheese (and Chocolate)